• August 12, 2021

How to keep a family safe from home invasions

The family of a Georgia woman who was killed by a neighbor who tried to break into her home last month says they are still trying to understand why their neighbor, who has a criminal history, was allowed to enter their home.

The woman’s husband and children, both 9, live in the home.

They are worried about what they will do next.

In the days since the home invasion, the woman’s neighbors have been sending her disturbing text messages.

They say the woman used to work at a bakery in the neighborhood.

Her neighbor, a man named John Jones, has been a fixture in the community and regularly comes to the house.

Last month, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation arrested Jones, who is white, for second-degree burglary and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

He also was charged with felony child endangerment.

The woman’s brother-in-law, Robert, said the man is not a good person.

“He is a criminal,” Robert said.

“He is trying to get into my home.”

Robert said he called 911 to report Jones and his two neighbors trying to break in.

He said his wife heard the noise and went into the living room to find the men with their guns.

She said she didn’t want them in the house, but her husband told her to stay in the kitchen and called 911.

“I was scared,” Robert told The Hill.

He said he went upstairs to the living area where he heard yelling.

When he went downstairs, he saw a man with a long gun, pointing at the kitchen window.

He grabbed the gun from his side and ran upstairs to get help.

Robert was able to run back into the kitchen where his wife was lying on the floor with her back to the window.

She had been shot in the face and chest.

My wife was in a lot of pain, Robert said, and I was just trying to help her.

He added that he told the police that he was holding the gun when he shot the woman, but he never told the officer what happened to her.

Police arrested Jones after the incident.

He was charged and released on $150,000 bond on Thursday, and his lawyer declined to comment on the case.

The FBI is still investigating.

In a statement, the bureau said that it was “reviewing the facts of this case and will continue to work closely with the Georgia State Patrol as it does so.”