A Complete Shop For All Appliances
By Josh G. Peters | ESPN Staff WriterESPNcricinfo Staff WriterA man was killed in a fire in an electric appliance in Mansfield, Conn., on Monday night.
A fire broke out at an electrical appliance in the Mansfield section of Mansfield that was undergoing a renovation, Mansfield Police said.
The fire broke through the front of the appliance and engulfed it, Mansfields fire department tweeted.
No one was hurt in the fire.
The appliance had electrical outlets and was powered by a solar panel, police said.
When China’s $100,000 electric electric bill is worth more than the rest of the world
How to use a microwave oven to cook a meal without having to heat the entire house up