• August 22, 2021

How to keep your electrical appliances safe from electrocution

By Josh G. Peters | ESPN Staff WriterESPNcricinfo Staff WriterA man was killed in a fire in an electric appliance in Mansfield, Conn., on Monday night.A fire broke out at an electrical appliance in the Mansfield section of Mansfield that was undergoing a renovation, Mansfield Police said.The fire broke through the front of the appliance…

Read More

How to plug an appliance electrical test

In the past few years, several states have passed laws that allow consumers to choose whether to use a test to detect faulty electrical equipment.A new study found that the practice is popular in states that have already enacted or are considering passing new rules to protect consumers from electrical shock and other adverse health…

Read More